⚠️ New LinkedIn Features to Check Out! ⚠️
LinkedIn doesn’t tend to be front and center in a lot of people’s minds when it comes to updates and strategy. But that’s not to say it’s not an extremely important tool for brands and businesses!
This year has been chock full of new tools and features from almost every popular platform we know, and LinkedIn is following suit. Here’s a quick rundown on five new updates from the platform that you may have missed!
- Live Video 📹 Live content is king on platforms like Instagram, with views having increased 70% just between February and March this year! Although this new LinkedIn feature requires that broadcasters use a compatible third-party steaming tool, once you’re all set it brings a ton of benefits, from things like community building to brand awareness.
- Name Pronunciation 🗣 This might seem like a simple addition, but can be incredibly useful! It will allow users to record a 10-second audio clip to their profile so that other users can listen and learn how to properly pronounce their name.
- Reactions 🤗Similar to what can be seen on Facebook, this new LinkedIn feature will allow for users to respond to updates by choosing a range of different expressions. This is especially helpful as brands and individuals move more towards connecting and engaging with others on the platform.
- Polls 📊This feature was released earlier in the year and is a great way to drive quick engagement on the platform. It’s similar to what you would see on Instagram polls and is overall a good way to get relevant input from your network.
- Organic Carousel Posts 📲 This one isn’t entirely a new update on the platform, it actually doesn’t exist as a feature, but is something that has been popping up more and more over the past few months. So how do you make it happen on your page? LinkedIn documents! Once uploaded these documents can be previewed in a scrollable format, similar to what we know as carousel posts on other platforms.
These are just some of the latest updates, but LinkedIn is constantly releasing new features. Keep an eye out and we’ll do our part to keep you updated on all things trending on social!