Are you using stickers in your Instagram Stories? If you’ve been looking for ways to create content that is more attention-grabbing, creative and engaging, then you should be! 👩🏻🎨
It’s easier than ever to add a creative touch to your content with sticker options for Questions, Countdowns, Polls, and our personal favorite – GIFs! These stickers are the perfect way to engage with your audience, add an element of fun and grow your business on Instagram. 🎨
Want to know more? Check out our favorite ways to incorporate stickers into your content! 👇
🤳🏻 Story Stickers 🤳🏻
- GIFs: 😍 GIFs are a great tool for businesses to create perfectly branded content that is guaranteed to delight your followers. Using this feature in a consistent way can add a ton of personality to your Stories and help you build a loyal following.
- Location Sticker: 🗺Using the location sticker can help boost discoverability of your Stories, resulting in more views & engagement (same goes for the Hashtag & Mention Sticker). It is also perfect if you’re running a location based event, like a pop-up sale or a conference.
- Poll Sticker: 📊 Have you ever wanted to survey your Instagram audience? Then you should consider using the poll sticker! It’s the perfect way to engage with your audience & gather valuable information.
- Question Sticker: ❓The question sticker is a great way to engage with your audience on a deeper level. The sticker puts your followers in the driver’s seat as they submit questions for you to answer, providing the perfect opportunity to start a conversation.
- Countdown Sticker: ⏱ This is a great tool to promote your sales, events, product launches or build excitement about an announcement. Your followers can subscribe to the countdown sticker you created & receive a reminder when the time is up!
- Chat Sticker: 💬 Ready to build a loyal & engaged community? With the chat sticker, you’re able to initiate a private group chat with up to 31 of your followers. It’s the perfect tool to kickstart real-life conversations & build a mini-community with your followers.
Now remember, as with anything you post on social media, you’ll want to ensure that your content aligns with your business’ branding & overall marketing goals, & that includes choosing the right GIFs & stickers! 🔑