🎁 Is Your Social Media Strategy Holiday Ready?🎁
Every year it feels like the holidays come out of nowhere! Before you know it, you’re bombarded with hundreds of awesome sales and holiday advertisements everywhere you look.
If you want to separate yourself from the crowd this holiday season, we’ve got you covered! We’ve put together five awesome tips that utilize the holiday spirit and are a sure way to capture your audiences attention!
🎁 Holiday Season Musts 🎁
- Utilize Influencer Marketing: Make sure you partner with influencers who fit your niche and solidify your partnership before they’re fully booked. 📆
- Bring Out the Visuals: A great way to get your customers excited about your brand is to associate it with the holidays that they’re already excited about. This means sharing images of decorations, festive settings, or even adding some festive flair by editing images you already have. 🎄
- Showoff Your Holiday Spirit: This goes hand in hand with your visuals! You can easily connect with, and become relatable to, your customers when you show off just how much you care about the holidays too. This can be as simple as posting your offices holiday decor or favorite holiday products, the sky is the limit! 🕎
- Maintain a Theme: This is a tip you should always follow, but it’s especially important during the holidays for two reasons. One because you don’t want to lose the authenticity of your brand. The second being that the more consistent your theme is, the more likely you are to gain new followers and grow your audience. ✨
- Host a Giveaway: Make sure you have parameters and goals in place so that you’re not just giving away products and services without it also benefitting your brands end goals. 🎅
It’s imperative to leverage your presence on all platforms to get the most out of this season. Not only does it benefit your brand, but it also creates an exciting and engaging way to connect with your audience during everyone’s favorite time of the year! 🎉🥂