💭 Why is TikTok so Important Right Now? 💭
It’s no wonder most people lost their minds when the rumors started floating that the U.S. may ban TikTok, it’s undoubtedly been the MVP of the pandemic. Raise your hand if you’ve gotten the ‘stop scrolling take a break’ clip from the platform. Over the last 4 months its place and impact with consumers has evolved drastically and should definitely be a part of your brand’s social media marketing discussions, if not also your actual plan. Here are 5 Reasons to Consider It for your Biz: ✋
- It’s easier to create content with all the built in editing tools, filters, and access to professional audio. 🎵
- You don’t need loads of fans (or even any fans) to get views on your content because their algorithm and user behavior is the opposite of Instagram. TikTok boasts the highest for engagement per post compared to Insta and Twitter. 😱
- Inspiration! There are hundreds, if not thousands, of mini-communities deep within the platform to discover and get inspired by. 👩🎤
- 800 Million active users worldwide. There’s no doubt that it is extremely popular with Gen Z and since the pandemic started, the users are aging up quickly and proudly! 👴
- It’s fun! And let’s face it, we all need more of that right now. 👯♀️
Will it still be around in 6 months? Is it a national security threat? What if I can’t ‘woah’? We can’t really answer any of these questions but it’s here now, so what are you waiting for?